Before you decide to own a domain name,you should consider the following points:
– Your domain name should be your website name: Naming a site after its domain name is important, for the simple reason that when people think of your website, they’ll think of it by name.
– You like generic names or brand name domains?
– You want a long or short domain.
– Hyphenated domain names?
– Using Plurals, “The”, and “My” forms of the domain: if you can’t get the domain name you want, the domain name registrar will suggest alternate forms of the name you typed. For example, if you wanted Car.com, and it was taken (of course it is), it might suggest forms like: Mycar.com, thecar.com, cars.com
– The extension of domain name: COM, ORG, NET, etc?
We offer cheap domain registration, cheap domain transfer and unlimited space storage for cheap domain hosting, email account services. We also offer website traffic with search engine visibility and build a website services
Domain name extension: Try to get the “.com” Top Level Domain (TLD) extension as it is the most popular. When people think about an website their mind automatically pictures “domain-name.com” as the address. “.net” and “.org” extensions can be used too if you cannot find a “.com” extension.
Use Keywords: Use keywords in the domain name that describe your site. The domain name should suggest the nature of your product or service. A good domain name describes exactly what the site is about. It is important for a visitor to get an idea of what the website is about just by looking at the domain name. For example if your site is about antiques and collectibles then try to get a domain name like “www.antiques.com” or “www.collectibles”.com not “www.foobar.com”
Easy to remember: A domain name should be easy to remember becuase your visitors will want to type in the domain name in the web browser for revisits and if they can’t remember the domain name then you run the risk of losing potential traffic. It is also easier to spread the word of mouth when the domain name is easy to remember
Keep the domain name short: A domain name should be short with less than 10 characters. It also helps the “Easy to remember” point when the name is short. Although, these days it’s incredibly hard to get domain names that are short. Basically you don’t want to end up with a super long domain name like “www.thisisareallybadexampleofdomainname.com”. When the name gets too long it gets confusing and the name can be easily mistyped in the browser.